Learn Natal Astrology with the Study of Real People/ Real Lives.
AstroPath presents the chart of Serena Williams, another in our series of AstroBiographies. We posted a video about the chart of her sister Venus several days ago.
Serena Jameka Williams is an American professional tennis player. She has been ranked singles world No. 1 by the Women’s Tennis Association for 319 weeks, including a joint-record 186 consecutive weeks, and finished as the year-end No. 1 five times. (Wikipedia)
Watching King Richard on HBO Max will teach you a lot as you work with these charts. Documentaries along with a person’s natal chart are great tools to help you learn how astrology works in the lives of real people.
We are using the simple 3 part system that we have used with other charts, but today we add 2 additional considerations.
- How the greater world sees and will remember Venus Williams through the filter of her MC
- How people in her personal life encounter her through her Ascendant
- Using archetypes we look at how the Sun, Moon, and Ascendant work together in the personality
- Her relationship with her father
- Her relationships with her siblings
Venus William’s birth information: June 17, 1980, 2:12 PM PDT, Lynwood California