How will the Pisces New Moon Impact You?
The Pisces New Moon occurs at 12degrees Pisces at 12:34 PM EST on March 2, 2022
In the video below, Jennie and I will help you understand the cycles of the Moon and how this particular New Moon impacts your life. We talk about how this New Moon impacts each Rising Sign (if you do not know your rising sign, use your sun sign).
Join Astrolore on Patreon to unlock your PDF guide to working with EACH NEW MOON. As a Patron, you will receive videos for each New and Full Moon. With the New Moon videos, you will receive a Patreon-exclusive pdf guide helping you to understand how to work with the entire cycle as it relates to your natal chart. Head to: www.patreon.com/astrolore and sign up today!
Watch Jennie and Laurie talk about the Pisces New Moon. In our conversation, we discuss how to work with this for each of the 12 Rising Signs. Please Like, Share, and Comment on our video! Thank you
Pisces New Moon Ritual
Sensitive, Dreamy, Imaginative & Compassionate
Perform your ritual within 24 hours of the New Moon.
First, determine where this New Moon falls in your personal astrology chart. This is determined by your rising sign or ascendant. With that information, you can determine the house where you want to plant a seed for new growth in your life. If you do not know your rising sign, read for your Sun Sign or simply go on instinct.
Consider where in your life you need to learn compassion or find inspiration in order to move forward.
Write down where you would like to see this growth of creativity or mystical awareness over the next 2 weeks. Extend that desired growth to the next 6 months. This Pisces New Moon suggests this is the time to plant a seed of inspiration and vision.
Bring the qualities of Pisces to your individual path. Plant this metaphorical seed in the area of your life indicated by the house that holds Pisces in your chart.
Have two candles available. Light the first to represent yourself, as you are right now. Light the second candle as inspiration for the change you want to create during this cycle. Take a moment to focus on your intention as you light each candle. Imagine drawing the change you desire toward you as you physically bring the two candles just a bit closer together.
When you are done with the ritual blow out the candles, you will come back and perform the same ritual each day for two weeks.
At the Virgo Full Moon on March 18th, bring the candles together where they will touch for the first time. Now you see clearly and acknowledge what you have created.
The energy you infuse into this cycle also begins the full-year cycle which reaches full illumination at the Pisces Full Moon on September 10, 2022.
Where is the Pisces New Moon Impacting You?
The New Moon is exact at 12° Pisces on March 2, 2022, at 12:34 PM EST. Pisces is the Mutable Water sign bringing your attention to issues of deep sensitivity, compassion, imagination, and intuition.
If you do not know your rising sign, read for your sun sign or simply go on instinct. Where in your life do you feel the need to begin developing compassion and intuition?
- If you have Aries Rising this New Moon falls in your 12th house of hidden affairs and symbolic understanding. Plant a metaphorical seed to encourage compassion for hidden wounds.
- If you have Taurus Rising this New Moon falls in your 11th house of community and love received. Plant a metaphorical seed to increase your compassionate sensitivity toward your community.
- If you have Gemini Rising this New Moon falls in your 10th house of career and reputation. Plant a metaphorical seed to bring deep compassion to others through your vocational path.
- If you have Cancer Rising this New Moon falls in your 9th house of higher understanding, worldview, and education. Plant a metaphorical seed to develop a mystical compassionate worldview.
- If you have Leo Rising this New Moon falls in your 8th house of other people’s values and shared resources. Plant a metaphorical seed to develop compassion and understanding for those whose values are profoundly different from your own.
- If you have Virgo Rising this New Moon falls in your 7th house of equal partnerships. Plant a metaphorical seed to increase sensitivity and understanding toward your partner/s.
- If you have Libra Rising this New Moon falls in your 6th house of habits and routines that support health. Plant a metaphorical seed to bring compassion to your self-care practices.
- If you have Scorpio Rising this New Moon falls in your 5th house of creativity. Plant a metaphorical seed to bring imagination and spiritual understanding to your creative path.
- If you have Sagittarius Rising this New Moon falls in your 4th house of home and family. Plant a metaphorical seed to bring compassion and sensitivity to your home and family.
- If you have Capricorn Rising this New Moon falls in your 3rd house of communication. Plant a metaphorical seed to speak words of compassion and spiritual understanding.
- If you have Aquarius Rising the Aquarius New Moon falls in your 2nd house of self-worth, money, and resources. Plant a metaphorical seed to increase sensitivity in how you invest your resources, invest with compassion.
- If you have Pisces Rising the Aquarius New Moon falls in your 1st house of Self and personal expression. Plant a metaphorical seed to express your most mystical compassionate nature.