Leo New Moon: Time to Plant a Seed of Generosity!
MoonLore with AstroPath – Jennie Date and Laurie Farrington
In this video, Jennie and Laurie help you understand the cycle of the Moon and how this Leo New Moon impacts your life.
We discuss how each of the 12 Signs (listen to both your rising sign and your Sun sign) are impacted.
Leo is generous, warm, firey, playful, and dramatic.
Listen to the first 15 minutes! They are for everyone! Then use these timestamps to go directly to your Rising and/or Sun signs:
- Aries: 16:40
- Taurus: 19:36
- Gemini: 22:01
- Cancer: 25:15
- Leo: 28:35
- Virgo: 32:55
- Libra: 37:43
- Scorpio: 40:57
- Sagittarius: 45:00
- Capricorn: 48:25
- Aquarius: 52:28
- Pisces: 55:24
Join Astrolore on Patreon
Support Astrolore AND unlock your PDF guide to working with EACH NEW MOON AND EACH SUN SIGN INGRESS. As a Patron, you will receive all new videos from Jennie and Laurie each month while helping to support Astrolore’s work. Head to: www.patreon.com/astrolore and sign up today!
A Very Simple Leo New Moon Ritual
Playful, Generous, Open-hearted & Expressive
Perform your ritual within 24 hours of the New Moon.
First, find where this New Moon falls in your personal astrology chart. You are looking for the house that holds Leo in your natal chart. Please use the Whole Sign House System.
The house that holds each sign is determined by your rising sign or ascendant. This information will tell you where to plant seeds for new growth at this time. If you do not know your rising sign, read for your Sun Sign or simply go on instinct. Consider the area of your life that you need to be paying attention to, learning more about, and fully expressing in order to move forward.
Write down where you would like to see this growth of expression and generosity over the next 2 weeks. Extend that desired growth to the next 6 months.
The Leo New Moon suggests this is a time to plant a seed of full expression and open-hearted love. Bring the qualities of Leo to your individual path.
Have two candles available. Light the first to represent yourself, as you are right now. Light the second candle as inspiration for the change you want to create during this cycle. Take a moment to focus on your intention as you light each candle. Imagine drawing the change you desire toward you as you physically bring the two candles just a bit closer together.
When you are done with the ritual blow out the candles, and you will come back and perform the same ritual each day for two weeks.
At the Aquarius Full Moon on August 11th, bring the candles together where they will touch for the first time. Now you see clearly and acknowledge what you have created and what has grown.
The energy you infuse into this cycle also begins the full-year cycle which reaches full illumination at the Leo Full Moon on February 5, 2023.
Where is the Leo New Moon Impacting You?
The New Moon is exact at 5° Leo on June 28, 2022, at 1:54 PM ET. Leo is the Fixed Fire sign bringing your attention to issues of generosity, warmth, and open-heartedness.
If you do not know your rising sign, read for your sun sign or simply go on instinct. Where in your life do you feel the need to learn to love more deeply?
- If you have Aries Rising this New Moon falls in your 5th house of creativity. Plant a metaphorical seed to express love and creativity with warmth and generosity.
- If you have Taurus Rising this New Moon falls in your 4th house of home and family. Plant a metaphorical seed to develop and express deep love within your family and home.
- If you have Gemini Rising this New Moon falls in your 3rd house of communication. Plant a metaphorical seed to use your voice with full expression, passion, and zeal.
- If you have Cancer Rising this New Moon falls in your 2nd house of self-worth, money, and resources. Plant a metaphorical seed to use your finances to express generosity and an open heart. This will build your sense of self-worth.
- If you have Leo Rising this New Moon falls in your 1st house of Self and personality. Plant a metaphorical seed to protect yourself with an expansive and passionate heartfelt expression.
- If you have Virgo Rising this New Moon falls in your 12th house of hidden affairs and symbolic understanding. Plant a metaphorical seed to develop a fully open heart of compassion for the suffering of others.
- If you have Libra Rising this New Moon falls in your 11th house of community and love received. Plant a metaphorical seed to express big love and warmth for the community that supports you.
- If you have Scorpio Rising this New Moon falls in your 10th house of career and reputation. Plant a metaphorical seed to bring your largest personal expression to your career or vocation.
- If you have Sagittarius Rising this New Moon falls in your 9th house of higher understanding, worldview, and education. Plant a metaphorical seed to create and develop a worldview of open-hearted warmth and love.
- If you have Capricorn Rising this New Moon falls in your 8th house of other people’s values and shared resources. Plant a metaphorical seed to express great generosity toward those who have a very different worldview from your own.
- If you have Aquarius Rising this New Moon falls in your 7th house of equal partnerships. Plant a metaphorical seed to increase your warmth and generosity in your closest partnerships.
- If you have Pisces Rising this New Moon falls in your 6th house of habits and routines that support health. Plant a metaphorical seed to begin a new playful routine or manner of self-care.
Follow Jennie Here!
- INSTAGRAM ► https://www.instagram.com/hiddenpathastrology/
- FACEBOOK ► https://www.facebook.com/AbacusRogue
- WEBSITE ► https://www.hiddenpathastrology.com/
Follow Laurie Here!
- INSTAGRAM ► https://www.instagram.com/astrolore_astrology_bylaurie/
- FACEBOOK ► https://www.facebook.com/Astrology.Astrolore
- PATREON ► https://www.patreon.com/astrolore
- WEBSITE ►https://astrolore.org/ Light, Love & Astrology