Cancer New Moon: Time to Plant a Seed of Protection!
MoonLore with AstroPath – Jennie and Laurie
NEW MOON – MoonLore with Jennie and Laurie
The Cancer New Moon is exact at 7° Cancer on June 28, 2022.
In this video, Jennie and I help you understand the cycles of the Moon and how this particular New Moon impacts your life. We discuss the 12 Signs (listen to both your rising sign and your Sun sign).
Cancer is protective, moody, domestic, vulnerable, and deeply sensitive.
With these timestamps you can go directly to your Rising and Sun signs:
- Aries: 13:46
- Taurus: 16:07
- Gemini: 19:40
- Cancer: 24:30
- Leo: 30:12
- Virgo: 35:08
- Libra: 41:03
- Scorpio: 45:08
- Sagittarius: 49:00
- Capricorn: 53:43
- Aquarius: 58:17
- Pisces: 1:01:48
Join Astrolore on Patreon to unlock your PDF guide to working with EACH NEW MOON AND EACH SUN SIGN INGRESS.
As a Patron, you will receive all new videos from Jennie and Laurie each month. Head to: www.patreon.com/astrolore and sign up today!
A Very Simple Cancer New Moon Ritual
Perform your ritual several hours following the New Moon or within the following 24 hours.
First, find where this New Moon falls in your personal astrology chart. You are looking for the house that holds Cancer in your natal chart. Please use the Whole Sign House System.
The house that holds each sign is determined by your rising sign or ascendant. This information will tell you where to plant seeds for new growth at this time. If you do not know your rising sign, read for your Sun Sign or simply go on instinct. Consider the area of your life that you need to be paying attention to, learning more about, and developing a sense of protection and love in order to move forward.
Write down where you would like to see this growth of determination over the next 2 weeks. Extend that desired growth to the next 6 months.
The Cancer New Moon suggests this is the time to plant a seed of nurturing, protection, and love. Bring the qualities of Cancer to your individual path.
Have two candles available. Light the first to represent yourself, as you are right now. Light the second candle as inspiration for the change you want to create during this cycle. Take a moment to focus on your intention as you light each candle. Imagine drawing the change you desire toward you as you physically bring the two candles just a bit closer together.
When you are done with the ritual blow out the candles, and you will come back and perform the same ritual each day for two weeks.
At the Capricorn Full Moon on July 13th, bring the candles together where they will touch for the first time. Now you see clearly and acknowledge what you have created and what has grown.
The energy you infuse into this cycle also begins the full-year cycle which reaches full illumination at the Cancer Full Moon on January 6, 2023.
Where is the Cancer New Moon Impacting You?
The New Moon is exact at 7° Cancer on June 28, 2022, at 10:52 PM ET. Cancer is the Cardinal Water sign bringing your attention to issues of nurturing, loving, and protecting.
If you do not know your rising sign, read for your sun sign or simply go on instinct. Where in your life do you feel the need to learn to love more deeply?
- If you have Aries Rising this New Moon falls in your 4th house of home and family. Plant a metaphorical seed to become a powerful advocate for the protection of your home, family, and motherhood.
- If you have Taurus Rising this New Moon falls in your 3rd house of communication. Plant a metaphorical seed to speak up on behalf of women everywhere, and speak of love and protection.
- If you have Gemini Rising this New Moon falls in your 2nd house of self-worth, money, and resources. Plant a metaphorical seed to use your finances for the protection and love of women who need your support. This will build your own sense of self-worth.
- If you have Cancer Rising this New Moon falls in your 1st house of Self and personal expression. Plant a metaphorical seed to protect and love yourself with more tenderness and compassion.
- If you have Leo Rising this New Moon falls in your 12th house of hidden affairs and symbolic understanding. Plant a metaphorical seed to protect and care for the current state of your unconscious. Look upon your hidden stories with love.
- If you have Virgo Rising this New Moon falls in your 11th house of community and love received. Plant a metaphorical seed to protect and care for the community that supports you.
- If you have Libra Rising this New Moon falls in your 10th house of career and reputation. Plant a metaphorical seed to bring more kindness, love, and protection to the path of your chosen profession. Become known as a public protector of women and mothers.
- If you have Scorpio Rising this New Moon falls in your 9th house of higher understanding, worldview, and education. Plant a metaphorical seed to place your worldview firmly on the line with the love, understanding, and protection of women and mothers.
- If you have Sagittarius Rising this New Moon falls in your 8th house of other people’s values and shared resources. Plant a metaphorical seed to show love and care to those whose values and beliefs are profoundly different from your own.
- If you have Capricorn Rising this New Moon falls in your 7th house of equal partnerships. Plant a metaphorical seed to use your tender heart to care for and protect your closest partnerships.
- If you have Aquarius Rising this New Moon falls in your 6th house of habits and routines that support health. Plant a metaphorical seed to protect necessary health practices and benefits.
- If you have Pisces Rising this New Moon falls in your 5th house of creativity. Plant a metaphorical seed to find creative use of your need to protect those more vulnerable than yourself.
Follow Jennie Here!
- INSTAGRAM ► https://www.instagram.com/hiddenpathastrology/
- FACEBOOK ► https://www.facebook.com/AbacusRogue
- WEBSITE ► https://www.hiddenpathastrology.com/
Follow Laurie Here!
- INSTAGRAM ► https://www.instagram.com/astrolore_astrology_bylaurie/
- FACEBOOK ► https://www.facebook.com/Astrology.Astrolore
- PATREON ► https://www.patreon.com/astrolore
- WEBSITE ►https://astrolore.org/ Light, Love & Astrology