Down and Dirty – The Streamlined Version
I hope you read the post I sent earlier explaining why you are seeing changes in this blog. I know I have alluded to this several times since Pluto first dipped into Aquarius back in March 2023. A lot has changed since then for all of us and with Uranus having stationed direct (on Saturday as I write this) we can expect the momentum of change to pick up exponentially.
In these weekly posts, I will continue to provide you with the sign the Moon is in each day, the new, first quarter, full, and last quarter moon phases, all planetary ingresses (changes from one sign to another), and planetary aspects each day. I will include a statement or two about each.
Other than that, keep your eyes open for more interesting content in the weeks and months ahead.
An Interesting Day – Monday, January 29, 2024
With the Moon in Virgo, a methodical approach to all things will support productivity. Don’t fall into the trap of overthinking and being self-critical. Kindness and service to others is the way to go.
Mars in Capricorn forms a lovely trine aspect to Uranus in Taurus at 6:40 pm. Look for unique and unusual ways to pursue practical goals. This is a time to try new approaches that blend traditional methods with innovative ideas.
This will be active for a day or two. Using the Whole Sign House System find the houses that hold Taurus and Capricorn in your natal chart. These are the areas of life where you will feel the excitement of this transit. Below the daily posts, you will find a listing of house meanings.
Enjoy Socializing – Tuesday, January 30, 2024
The Moon enters Libra at 3:05 am EST. This suggests a day when social interactions and aesthetic sensibilities are highlighted. A great time to enjoy art, music, and gatherings.
We are currently in the glow of the disseminating Moon phase and will reach the last quarter phase on Friday. Do you know what phase of the Moon you were born during? It matters!
Seek Fairness and Interaction – Wednesday, January 31, 2024
Another day with the Moon in Libra, suggesting another day to seek social interaction. Pay attention to issues of fairness, equity, and balance.
Do you know where Libra is in your natal chart? This is an area where you may tend to give your power away to others.
Heading into Deeper Territory – Thursday, February 1, 2024
The Moon begins the day still in the cardinal air sign of Libra, where it has been since the wee hours of Tuesday morning. This afternoon the Moon is ready to head into deeper territory and enters Scorpio at 3:36 PM EST.
With the Moon in Scorpio, emotions intensify, leading us to seek solitude over superficial interactions. If we are going to connect with others, we need profound emotional depth.
Intensity and Objectivity: Seeking the Balance – Friday, February 2, 2024
Mercury in Capricorn forms a sweet sextile aspect to Neptune in Pisces at 5:54 am EST. You can anticipate waking from some sweet dreams. Throughout the day you may find it easier than usual to articulate your beliefs and attune to the emotions of others. You may find yourself feeling supportive and supported in meaningful conversations. Ahh. A great morning to write poetry, listen to music, rest, and dream.
We reach the Scorpio Last Quarter Moon phase at 6:18 pm EST. The last quarter Moon is a transitional phase as we prepare for the next lunar cycle. Do what it takes to find a balance between Scorpio’s intense emotions and Aquarius’s level of objectivity. This is the key to navigating the way forward.
Don’t Waste The Day – Saturday, February 3, 2024
The Moon continues through Scorpio keeping us attuned to looking under rocks and in deep caverns of heart and soul. This is a day for introspection and self-discovery. If you are with others, your connection must go deep or you will be left feeling resentful about wasting your day.
Looking for New Perspectives – Sunday, February 4, 2024
The Moon entered Sagittarius while you slept (1:27 am EST). You are relieved to wake to a day with lighter more enthusiastic energy available. You can anticipate a sense of adventure, optimism, and a desire for exploration and new experiences.
Simple Meanings of the 12 Houses
- 1st House (House of Self): Represents personal identity, physical appearance, how others perceive you, as well as the energy that calls you forward
- 2nd House (House of Possessions): Focuses on personal resources, finances, material possessions, and your self-worth
- 3rd House (House of Communication): Governs communication, siblings, short trips, and your immediate environment
- 4th House (House of Home): Concerns regarding your home, family, roots, ancestry, and emotional foundation
- 5th House (House of Creativity): Relates to self-expression, romance, creativity, children, and pleasure
- 6th House (House of Routines): Deals with day-to-day routines, health, personal self-care, daily responsibilities, and service to others
- 7th House (House of Partnerships): Involves relationships, marriage, business partnerships, and all one-on-one relationships, including open enemies
- 8th House (House of Transformation): Focuses on shared resources, other people’s values, shared intimacy, the management of boundaries, and powerful transformation
- 9th House (House of World-View): Relates to higher understanding, long-distance travel, education, philosophy, and religion
- 10th House (House of Career): Relates to your career, vocation, public image, reputation, and worldly aspirations.
- 11th House (House of Community): Governs community, like-minded Others, social networks, and those who support your goals and aspirations
- 12th House (House of Deep Knowing): Deals with the subconscious mind, spirituality, hidden knowing, retreat from the world