Job Description for Astrolore – Astrology by Laurie
Title: Editor &Assistant
Reports to: Owner: Laurie Farrington
Based at: This position is totally Internet based, you can be anywhere in the world! J
Hours of work: approximately 4 hours per week
Compensation: This is an apprenticeship arrangement. The chosen applicant will have full and personal access to Laurie’s time and attention through ‘Astrolore’s Teaching Program’.
Key responsibilities and accountability:
- Choosing images from the Internet that are consistency with Astrolore’s overall image
- Edit weekly blog posts; preparing the written material for publication by correcting, revising, and/or adapting
- Format and publish the post on WordPress
- Choose appropriate images for, and schedule daily Facebook posts to two separate Facebook business pages.
- Merge new subscribers into appropriate MailChimp List
Personal profile – Editor and Assistant
Personality: The person chosen for this position must be mature, credible, extremely reliable, honest, and highly accepting of the diversity of humanity, with a passion for Astrology and the spiritual growth! They must also be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality.
Specific Job Skills: Editing; preparing (written material) for publication by correcting, revising, and/or adapting. Appreciate need for consistency within Astrolore’s image.
Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office Word, the Internet, WordPress, Facebook, MailChimp and email.
Compensation: In exchange for approximately 3-4 hours per week, the chosen applicant will have full and personal access to Astrolore’s Teaching Program. This is an apprenticeship arrangement.
If you are interested in applying; please send a brief essay explaining the reasons I should consider you and why you are interested in the position. Thank you. I look forward to working together.