Scroll Down for Individual Impact of this Full Moon & Video with Jennie & Laurie
Today’s Full Moon occurs at 27 degrees of Aries and is exact at 10:56 AM EDT. Adjust the time for your time zone.
The Full Moon brings us to a time of illumination, a time of celebration as we reach the pinnacle of the cycle that began six months ago and the shorter cycle that began two weeks ago. Think of the Full Moon as the apex of two cycles, look for what connects the two.
In the monthly lunar cycle, this is the illumination of what began two weeks ago at the Libra New Moon on October 6th. Regarding the larger cycle consider this the point of awareness from the Aries New Moon on April 11, 2021.
In reading these small morsels of information, read the one for your Rising Sign and your Sun Sign
- If you have Aries Rising this Full Moon falls in your 1st House highlighting your assertive independent personality.
- If you have Taurus Rising this Full Moon falls in your 12th House illuminating deeply hidden determination and fierce courage.
- If you have Gemini Rising this Full Moon falls in your 11th House, highlighting your courageous heart and ability to take action within a community of like-minded folks.
- If you have Cancer Rising this Full Moon falls in your 10th House, illuminating your leadership ability in your career or another manner of engaging with the outside world.
- If you have Leo Rising this Full Moon falls in your 9th House, highlighting your dynamic independent worldview and philosophical understanding.
- If you have Virgo Rising this Full Moon falls in your 8th House, illuminating your fiery and direct approach to the values and beliefs of others.
- If you have Libra Rising this Full Moon falls in your 7th House, highlighting the energetic and impulsive way that you engage in equal partnerships.
- If you have Scorpio Rising this Full Moon falls in your 6th House, illuminating your assertive dynamic routines and self-care practices that support your physical and behavioral health.
- If you have Sagittarius Rising this Full Moon falls in your 5th House, highlighting the dynamic independent manner in which you approach both creativity and the ability to give love.
- If you have Capricorn Rising this Full Moon falls in your 4th House, illuminating the determination and courage you bring to your relationship with home and family.
- If you have Aquarius Rising this Full Moon falls in your 3rd House, highlighting your ability to communicate assertively and with direct determination.
- If you have Pisces Rising this Full Moon falls in your 2nd House, illuminating your dynamic pioneering values and determination to create resources and manifest finances.